Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Marketing Management - SFA

Insurance Lead Management, CRM, SFA are part of any agency management software. We talked about Marketing Operation Management, Marketing Resource Management and Marketing Management. Today we continue our talk on marketing management.

Vispy Doctor of Ormax (www.ormaxworld.com) , India's leading marketing strategy expert, defines marketing management as applying available resources to create or change the perception of a product or service in the eyes of its target audience by the application of research and communication media.

In the widely used text Marketing Management (2006), Philip Kotler and Kevin Lane Keller define marketing management as "the art and science of choosing target markets and getting, keeping and growing customers through creating, delivering, and communicating superior customer value."

From this perspective, the scope of marketing management is quite broad. The implication of such a definition is that any activity or resource the firm uses to acquire customers and manage the company's relationships with them is within the purview of marketing management. Additionally, the Kotler and Keller definition encompasses both the development of new products and services and their delivery to customers.

we continue our talk on marketing management in next post.

ref: agency management system, insurance software, wikipedia

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I read your articles. Very remarkable. I just love it. I’m having interest on your good ideas. Simple and easy to understand. I was surfing in http://www.agencyorganizer.com/ and http://www.leadorganizer.net/ when I found out that they have excelled on that.

Lee said...

I had a quick look in your article there. You have uncommon thoughts about it. That’s why I read that all carefully and I love it. I visited http://www.leadorganizer.net/ and http://www.agencyorganizer.com/; they are unique in presentation. Very functional.

Unknown said...

I love to read your article about Marketing Management. I’m glad that u present there some markeitng management process. I do hope to read more on that. I’m sure it will help. I’m very thankful that I visited http://www.agencyorganizer.com/and http://www.leadorganizer.net/.

Anonymous said...

Hi friend4all……
You got my attention with your article like Marketing Management SFA Software . I like to read it. It is very useful to me when I want to read more Agency Management System . I look forward to read more when I visit again.

Anonymous said...

Hi friend4all…..
I am curious to read your article about Marketing Management-SFA. It got my attention. I am impressed with those facts you discussed there. I have notice that you are having great content for Insurance SFA and Agency Management System .

Anonymous said...

Hello,
I am William. I just want to say that when I visit your blog I have read many articles which are very helpful to many like your Marketing Management - SFA and Agency Management System . You have good quality of articles.

Unknown said...

Hi friend4all,
You have good quality of articles. Whenever I need something about Insurance SFA and Agency Management System I always got it from your blogs. I must appreciate your efforts.

Unknown said...

Hi,
Nice tips and guidelines you provide here Insurance SFA and Agency Management Software. Like your article Marketing Management – SFA. You presented it accurately.