Friday, December 21, 2007

Sales Reporting - Leadorganizer and Lead Management Software

Sales Management we are talking here, we talked about Sales Planning in last post. We already talk Lead organizer, lead management, lead distribution etc. in old post.

We talk on Sales Planning and Sales Tracking in last post , today we are going to talk Sales Reporting.
Sales Reporting
Reporting in sales management is important for many reasons. First of all, it is a great source for motivating sales managers, because awarding best managers without accurate and reliable sales reports is not objective.
Also, sales reports are made not only for internal use or top management. If other divisions’ compensation plan depends on final results, it’s needed to present results of sales department’s work to other departments.
Finally, sales reports are required for investors, partners and government, so your sales management system should have advanced reporting capabilities to satisfy needs of different target audiences and help sales force to be more effective and make more sales.



ref: Leadorganizer and Lead Management Software, wikipedia

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi,
I like your blog on Sales Reporting. I love to read about Sales Management. I like your post on Sales Reporting as a part of Leadorganizer and Lead Management Software.

Unknown said...

Hi,
Your blog on Sales Reporting is very nice. It is very useful. I love to read it. I have visited the http://www.leadorganizer.net/ site. I like your post on Sales Reporting as a part of Leadorganizer and Lead Management Software.

Lee said...

Hello,
I like your blog on Sales Reporting as a part of Leadorganizer and Lead Management Software. I have visited the http://www.leadorganizer.net/ site. It is very useful. I like your post on Sales Reporting.

Pari said...

Hi friend4all, I have noticed in each of the article in your blog are all useful. Like this Sales Reporting – Leadorganizer and Lead Management Software. You undertake here how sales managers have great source of motivation which may lead managers for a success and effective sales. I will recommend your website: http://www.leadorganizer.net/ too many managers I have known to also visit your site. Keep it up.