Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Marketing Automation - Leadorganizer Software

Leadorganizer we are talking here. we talk Lead Management, Lead Distribution, Lead Acquisition, Sales Planning in our previous post. Today, we are going to talk about Marketing Automation as part of leadorganizer software.

Marketing Automation is the use of Information Technology solutions to automate marketing processes such as Marketing Planning and Budgeting, Marketing Resource Management, Campaign Management,
Interaction Management, Lead Management, Analytics and reporting, and other functional and vertical aspects of marketing functionality.

The use of marketing automation makes routine processes that would otherwise have been performed manually much more efficient, and makes some new processes possible.
Marketing Automation solutions are supplied either is an integral part of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems, or as a stand-alone Enterprise Marketing Management (EMM) systems.


ref: Marketing Automation Software, wikipedia

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi,
I like your blog on Marketing Automation. I love to read about functional and aspects of marketing functionality. I like your post on Marketing Automation as a part of Leadorganizer Software.

Unknown said...

Hi,
Your blog on Marketing Automation is very nice. I love to read it. I have visited the http://www.leadorganizer.net/ site. I like your post on Marketing Automation as a part of Leadorganizer Software.

Lee said...

Hi,
Such as nice blog you have here on Marketing Automation as a part of Leadorganizer Software. It is very useful. I have visited the http://www.leadorganizer.net/ site. I like your post on Marketing Automation.

Pari said...

Hello,

I read your blog on Marketing Automation – Leadorganizer Software. It helps to lessen manual performance. It means fewer mistakes. This can be ideal to many. I have noticed that almost all information is there in your website: http://www.leadorganizer.net/. It’s good. I think time will come that you will be No.1.

Anonymous said...

Hi friend4all,
Your dedication to provide something different for Insurance Software is appreciatable. I always recommend your blogs to my net friends. Here you are presenting nicely about Marketing Automation - Leadorganizer Software.